Redhat

Andy Goth andy at chainsaw.grimnok.com
Sun Jan 14 19:29:32 PST 2001

On Sunday, January 14, 2001 21:32, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> Yo,
>
> PS, we just have a bunch of other things needed done first, mainly,
> IPC will need to be started before we even think about the front-ends
> :)

Try making IPC wrapper tools in C that can be called from shell scripts, perl and tcl programs, and so on.  Also go ahead and invent a framebuffer-enhanced dialog utility.  It'll be fun!

/me reminisces about his bash/tk programs...

--
Andy Goth  |  unununium at openverse.org  |  uin: 35256413  |  aim: Un111

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org