Redhat

Andy Goth andy at chainsaw.grimnok.com
Sun Jan 14 20:11:57 PST 2001

> > It would just be hard to convence managment to
> > build a Linux system from scratch...

So we need to make LFS known.  If I ever get a connection to the Internet better than intermittant 33.6Kbps, I'll be sure to advertise.

> hehe... i've had very weird looks from other hard-core Linux users
> around here (uhh, in Calgary :) about using LFS, there like "wha? why
> would you do that?!?"

And here the most I get is a smile and a nod.  Very few people here even know what an operating system is.
--
Andy Goth  |  unununium at openverse.org  |  uin: 35256413  |  aim: Un111

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org