Redhat

jerry jdinardo at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 15 04:22:16 PST 2001

As I said earlier , I installed Redhat 7.0 this afternoon and I was
able to boot into a full redhat/gnome system less than 15 minutes from the
time I opened the box.
I think the limiting factor in any distro install is the speed of  the
cd which in my case was 32x for a HP cdrw drive.
I save my network,printer,... config info so I do not redo it every time
I install a distro or lfs so my config time is usually close to 0 minutes.

jpd