General Configuration after LFS-Install

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Mon Jan 15 19:16:52 PST 2001

Yo,

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 07:11:45PM -0600, scott thomason wrote:
> My relationship with CVS is of the love/hate variety. I love what it gives me; I hate the way it does it. And, please God, won't someone rewrite cgiweb.cgi? Talk about ripe.

I can sooooo second that =)

There are three choices for CVS Web interfaces, cvsweb.cgi, ViewCVS
which is Python and a PHP one i found the other day (and i believe there
are a few others that tie directory into apache and some Java ones)

I'm so going to code a better cvsweb.cgi if i can't find anything better
=) (which doesn't use RCS either :P)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org