And another question

Tijmen Stam tijmen at stamadvies.nl
Tue Jan 16 09:39:13 PST 2001

Shlok Smári Datye wrote:

> Why isn't there any company that PAYS programmers to write BETTER software
> for Linux? And just like in Win, these software would cost money. Rather
> than some NOT good and free apps.

We're even crazyer, we just raised an entirely non-profit company for linux
stuff. We even hope (just hope) we get the investements back...
What we need is *much* and *big bandhwith* space... Who knows whopays for the
LFS space?

--
>From Tijmen Stam - "I believe in Linux" - tijmen at stamadvies.nl
POVray page http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/somepage/ Updated Dec 10,2000
count linux @ counter.li.org reg#178552, Machine#78930 & #78931

Everyone calling himself a linux master should have completely read the Bash
man page and all kernel documentation, as a test to prove himself and to free
some bandwith on comp.os.linux.* ( Honestly, I haven't done this all yet )-: