leaving Linux

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Tue Jan 16 10:26:55 PST 2001

For one thing - you are not using it 24-7 (or you couldn't install any new
software because of mandatory reboots :) - which negates your 2 years
statistic.  *Second - I don't really believe you.*  That time frame would
solidly put you in the beta realm - and it had 60000 known bugs at release,
some of which caused lockup (or nearly so).  I can trigger bugs in 2000
without too much effort thanks to using it in conjunction with Adaptec EZ
CDCreator and DirectCD.

Networked drives can cause it the occasional diffuculty as well.

How did this get to be a Microsoft forum anyway - this should be taken
offline.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net