leaving Linux

Craig M. Reece craigthulu at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 16 10:33:14 PST 2001

<sarcasm>
Wow, you were certainly lucky getting Win2k to run right through a couple of
beta upgrades and the final version. No reboots required? You should have
Microsoft use you as a poster child.
</sarcasm>

Semi-seriously though; how could you have been using Win2k for two years
without crashing? It wasn't released until early last year and it was well
known to crash a lot in early betas (straight from some Microsoft engineers I
know) which you _must_ have had at some point in the two years.

Hmmm.... I guess the flame-bating worked ;)

On Tuesday, January 16, 2001 01:12 pm, Shlok Smari Datye spoke thusly: