Stuck on step number one

Steve Hayashi sth at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 16 22:32:46 PST 2001

That would depend on whether or not you have multiple hard drives or not.

I'm not too familiar with re-partitioning but if your initial partition
doesn't take up the whole drive, then you have nothing to worry
about.  Programs like partition magic will allow you to resize your
windows partition without too much trouble (no data loss).

As for leaving linux, you may not want to do LFS on a computer that your
entire family uses.  Setting up can take sometime, particularly if you're
new.  And though others may disagree, I don't think linux is meant for the
entire family.

-Steve