leaving Linux

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Tue Jan 16 23:07:01 PST 2001

On Tuesday 16 January 2001 10:19 pm, Tan Siong Hua wrote:
> Read this mail calmly and try to figure out what I mean and whether it's
> acceptable or not instead of randomly shooting at me.

Ok heres something to consider...
Is it really appropreate to post a goodbye?

You fired off a crittisum of Linux and in an appropreate place
this would be a good thing...
But here it's a space for people who want to work on LFS...
if you have a problem with LFS please detail it...
If you want to be critical of Linux please post it where
the Windows and Linux advocate exposure is about equal...
Where a REAL debate can be held...
--
My Brainbench Certificates [My tech skills]
http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=2056366

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org