Stuck on step number one

Andy Goth andy at chainsaw.grimnok.com
Tue Jan 16 23:10:36 PST 2001

On Wednesday, January 17, 2001 01:01, Steve Hayashi wrote:
> I don't think that your brother is right, but I'm not the expert on
> partitioning.  I'm fairly certain there's a way out for you.

I've never hit a dead end despite some really freaky situations.  Maybe I can help.

So what's your problem situation?  What's your current partitioning scheme, and what do you want it to be?  Post the output of fdisk -l if you wish.  That's always a big help.
--
Andy Goth  |  unununium at openverse.org  |  uin: 35256413  |  aim: Un111

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org