One-Partition-Hint

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 17 12:17:22 PST 2001

> Thanks for the hint, I uploaded it. could you change the chapters to

Another friendly reminder: if a wishlist hint has been fulfilled update the
wishlist file in CVS too (I've just done it so don't worry about it now).
It's not a big deal, but while you are updating CVS you may as well take that
file too and make the change. I've also updated the lfs site

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org