leaving Linux (other point comes in mind)

Mike Hildebrandt mikehild at insight.org
Wed Jan 17 14:25:34 PST 2001

> From: lfs-discuss-owner at linuxfromscratch.org
> [mailto:lfs-discuss-owner at linuxfromscratch.org]On Behalf Of
> Shlok Smari
> Datye

> And clearly thinking, why would well-paid Microsoft
> programmers make very
> bad software?

I can't speak for everyone else, but my personal opinion is that there is
nothing wrong with the programmers Microsoft has hired.  Where I believe the
problem is, is with the _management_.  If the programmers were actually
allowed to take the time to do a better job rather than feeling the intense
pressure from their superiors to get the product out the door by
such-and-such a date, I'm sure Windows would likely be a lot better product.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org