leaving Linux (other point comes in mind)

Andy Goth andy at grimnok.com
Wed Jan 17 17:17:26 PST 2001

On Wednesday, January 17, 2001 19:09, Jeffrey B. Ferland wrote:
> Mike Hildebrandt wrote:
> > I can't speak for everyone else, but my personal opinion is that
> > there is nothing wrong with the programmers Microsoft has hired.
> > Where I believe the problem is, is with the _management_.  If the
> > programmers were actually allowed to take the time to do a better
> > job rather than feeling the intense pressure from their superiors
> > to get the product out the door by such-and-such a date, I'm sure
> > Windows would likely be a lot better product.
>
> Yeah, it's a phenomenon known as the "Dilbert Principle"

This is getting way too off-topic for the discuss list.  Let's move to a windows.advocacy newsgroup.

I've felt for a long time that Microsoft is above all a marketing firm.  They sell turds and make millions.  Who decides what a company is?  Certainly not the mail room guys, but rather the management.  And here we come full circle.

--
Andy Goth  |  unununium at openverse.org  |  uin: 35256413  |  aim: Un111

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org