Open and closed source...

Craig M. Reece craigthulu at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 17 18:09:08 PST 2001

part of the output from strings /mnt/c/windows/ftp.exe:

@(#) Copyright (c) 1983 The Regents of the University of California.
 All rights reserved.

Proof that Microsoft uses/used BSD code in windows. This was from my Windows
98 installation.

On Wednesday, January 17, 2001 08:49 pm, Simon Perreault spoke thusly:

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org