LFS-FAQ

Seth W. Klein sklein at mint.net
Wed Jan 17 18:21:47 PST 2001

Mike Hildebrandt wrote:

> As I notice that there's lots of questions that seem to get asked over and
> over by new LFSers, has any thought been given to having some sort of FAQ on
> the LFS web site?

I had put together the start to an unofficial FAQ but hadn't got
around to announcing it yet. Consider that rectified :)

HTML and SGML source are at http://members.mint.net/sklein/lfs/

I'm hoping y'all will suggest additions. The more closely you
copy the format, style, and content of the items i've done, the
faster i can process them. I will edit all contributions as
necessary.

If you'd rather not be listed in the (to be added when there are
some) contributors section, please mention it.

Oh, and in case i need mention it, if you do contribute, please
read the appropriate sections of the FAQ first! :)

cheers,
sklein
--
sklein at mint.net                          http://members.mint.net/sklein/