Stuck on step number one

Andy Goth andy at grimnok.com
Wed Jan 17 21:00:36 PST 2001

> Instead of fdisk, try cfdisk.  It works directly
> in Megabytes.  Either should be usable.

*blush*

It's just that I really like fdisk.  It's done great things for me, whereas cfdisk has only annoyed.  And how, you ask?  It presumed to have a GUI.  I know that's low, but first impressions tend to stick.

Let's write a patch for fdisk that'll enable it to use megabytes (or kilobytes) as display units in addition to blocks and sectors.
--
Andy Goth  |  unununium at openverse.org  |  uin: 35256413  |  aim: Un111

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org