Open and closed source...

zach_hartley at ci866887-a.nash1.tn.home.com zach_hartley at ci866887-a.nash1.tn.home.com
Wed Jan 17 21:53:51 PST 2001

thanks for quoting, what was it? oh yeah, two lines. nothing like
partially quoting people. and what is with this 'free software'
fetish everyone has? while having the source is nice and all, most
people don't give a damn. i know i don't. simply, *nix based OSs work
better for me, which is why i use them. anyway, its unimportant, let
i'm not going to say anymore (barring someone like jeff partially
quoting me again...) ^_^

Zach