One-Partition-Hint: Answers

Alexander Kloss Klossa at Stud-Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Thu Jan 18 02:32:32 PST 2001

Hello! I'll try to bring this into a bit of order...

Fabio Fracassi: Changing Chapter names
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Good idea. But how do you call the chapters to be sure the newbies do
the right steps at the right place???

Gerard Beekmans: Updating Wishlist
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry! I barely forgot that. Mea Culpa. Mea Culpa. Mea Maxima Culpa!
Thanks for reminding me :-)

Matthias Benkmann
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I can't imagine what I should need the distro when I got LFS finished. I
could add any features I ever possibly would need. But If you _really_
want it: I'll try to figure out this initrd stuff and make two steps
possible, like in:
1. If you want to keep your distro...
2. If you don't want to junk your HDD with a distro...
OK?

Thank you so much for supporting me supporting you! :-)

LX (Alex Kloss)
---
640kb should be sufficient for everything --B.Gates

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org