Advertising for LFS

zach_hartley at ci866887-a.nash1.tn.home.com zach_hartley at ci866887-a.nash1.tn.home.com
Thu Jan 18 15:14:46 PST 2001

Um, 'our ways'? Don't you mean your ways? Just because someone doesn't
quite hold your perspective is no reason to refer to them as a 'newbie'.
In fact, I'd venture to say even a newbie's opinion matters. So please
don't try to patronize the rest of on this list. And no, I'm not going
to say I've been around forever because I haven't. I've been a (mostly)
happy member of the gnu/linux community for little over a year and a
half now and I don't think people who've been using gnu/linux since the
dawn of time are any better than the rest of us. Oh, and sorry that I
broke my promise to not reply to this thread again. oh well ;P

Zach

<snip-snip>

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org