[OT] Re: [Re: lfs todo and wish lists online]

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Jan 18 21:25:24 PST 2001

Yo,

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 09:01:19PM -0800, L Vogtmann wrote:
> Imperative, "Come Here!"

Yup.

Ok, here's a very short description (we don't want to have tootoo much
chatter on the mailing lists =)

'HIghoS' started as my MOO (MUD Object Oriented) room name, but after a
year or so, i moved into a friends room, so i switched my online nick
from 'Jesse' to 'HIghoS', don't ask me why i switched, but it just felt
like a good idea at the time ;)

PS, btw, you may have noticed that in my .sig and email i always write
'HIghoS' in all lower-case 'highos', as do my username.. i just hate
having to mixed-case username, and it's a (little) less confusion for
everyone else.

Anyways, this is OT.. so don't respond unless you really have to.. :)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org