FW: About the extra mailinglist

Steve Jones sljones3 at ualr.edu
Fri Jan 19 14:02:47 PST 2001

Lets not all get excited over a little surge in participation in the
lists.. The just got reorganized a little while ago.  In my opinion we
need to just ride out this week and see what happens.  My personal
archives go back to last june so I have been here a while and about once
month I have to post something so here goes.  Yall know membership goes
up and down all the time.  If we wait a while before doing something
radical like another reorg then I bet we will see another rash of
unsubscribe messages.

--
Steve Jones
sljones3 at ualr.edu