FW: About the extra mailinglist

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Jan 19 17:00:22 PST 2001

Yo,

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 04:02:47PM -0600, Steve Jones wrote:
> Lets not all get excited over a little surge in participation in the
> lists.. The just got reorganized a little while ago.  In my opinion we
> need to just ride out this week and see what happens.  My personal
> archives go back to last june so I have been here a while and about once
> month I have to post something so here goes.  Yall know membership goes
> up and down all the time.  If we wait a while before doing something
> radical like another reorg then I bet we will see another rash of
> unsubscribe messages.

Well said, leave the mailing lists alone, stop being so stuck up guys,
two or three OT threads isn't going to kill anyone.

PS, and neither is it all that much trouble for you to ignore them now
is it? :) Yes i agree that those threads should not have happened in
lfs-discuss but in lfs-apps, but that's too late,
changing/adding/deleting/making mailinglists isn't going to solve the
problem.

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org