Perhaps this does need some more thinking through

Steve Hayashi sth at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Jan 20 15:22:03 PST 2001

I think that there should only be one off topic list unless we get some
really bad traffic going.  I think the amount of LFS-offtopic subjects
will be very few since most of the topics are covered in the other
lists.  Thus, having a dedicated LFS-chatter list seems almost
silly.  Especially since LFS IS a subset of linux, one would think that
talking about linux, the topic could flow in and out of the realm of LFS.

Just my 2 cents

-Steve

[snip]

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org