Perhaps this does need some more thinking through

Erika Pacholleck Pacholleck.E at gmx.de
Sat Jan 20 15:47:14 PST 2001

( Sam, 20 Jan 2001 ) Gerard Beekmans <-- :
This is how I would understand your proposals and what I would send
to them. Maybe if just everyone adds under "themes" what he would send
there, we have a quick summary. You could use your approved list then
in the welcome message.
I assume lfs-security will stay untouched, will it?

> lfs-book (open) - only directly book related
- name: OK
- status: try it
- themes: whish list of packages to add? (remember those threads?)

> lfs-bugs (moderated) - bug reports and mention fix
- name: OK
- status: OK
- themes: typos, missing package updates,

> lfs-help (open) - help with whatever you need help with (and advice)
- name: OK
- status: OK
- themes: problems compiling/configuring book/hint related

> lfs-announce (moderated) - announce new book releases
- name: OK
- status: OK
- themes: new book version, new list names