Linux/Community List (was: Perhaps this does need some more thinking through)

Joe Weidenbach weidenbach at web-weaver.net
Sun Jan 21 23:35:57 PST 2001

On Sunday 21 January 2001 22:16, you wrote:
> I would hate to see the "linux" list
> mistaken for being only for linux messages when in fact the list
> description mentions that it is for general chatter and non-LFS posts.
>
>     John

I'd actually second that.  It would be kind of nice to see the old style list
where "even the price of beer" could be discussed.  However, it seems to me
that such a thing could just as easily be taken to the LFS community website
(aka http://community.linuxfromscratch.org), which imho is the best forum for
such discussion.  In fact, such discussion is already going on there.
Anyhoo, I'm going to keep this short so this thread can die out before Gerard
switches the lists around, but I'm certainly not opposed to such an option.

SCDrumline

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org