glibc-2.2.1

Seth W. Klein sklein at mint.net
Mon Jan 22 14:12:34 PST 2001

Hendrik Volker Brunn wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 07:26:30PM +0100, Jan Stifter wrote:
> > is there a glibc-crypt-2.2.1.tar.gz somewhere around the globe?
> > or how do you guys compile the glibc-2.2.1?
>
> We all have read the README and the INSTALL file, wherein it states that
> crypt has been merged into glibc as export restrictions didn't apply
> anymore. RTFM.

Your smiley face is missing :) Have you been reading way too many
emails recently? ;>

The archives show that this has been asked at least twice now so
i'll stick it in the FAQ until 2.2.1 is in the book at least.

Until moved to an official home, the FAQ is at
http://members.mint.net/sklein/lfs/

cheers,
sklein
--