nameserver

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 25 09:25:44 PST 2001

> Yo,
>
> On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 11:50:52AM -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > really. when did that change (i remember having more than 3 in the file a
> > long time ago and it just worked)?
>
> Well, i doubt you will get any input from your running program, but it
> will only read (as far as i know and from the man page) the three first
> "nameserver" keywords.
>
> Besides, why the heck would you have more then 3 DNS servers listed?

too lazy to comment them out?
and if something goes down i don't have to uncomment/comment out stuff
to get ohter dns working (i got two bell dns, two bcpub and one
localhost in case the other two don't work)

but as it apparently only reads the first three, I'd better do some
magic here.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org