Configure script hangs in chroot env.

Andy Peeters andy.peeters at advalvas.be
Fri Jan 26 03:20:56 PST 2001

Hi all,

I'm busy with building LFS 2.4.4 and I had no problems at all until I
entered the chroot environment. Every configure script hangs on the
following check: "checking whether we are using GNU C...".

When I take a look of the running progs with top, I see that cpp is called
several times but not returning to the configure script. Is there any
configure option to prevent this ? Or is there another solution ?

Thanks,
Andy.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org