libexec/ again...

Björn Lindberg d95-bli at nada.kth.se
Fri Jan 26 15:36:39 PST 2001

I have another difficulty with the libexec-directory :-(. Last time
we discussed it, gerard told me to put the libexec/-files in
/usr/bin. That seemed fine, until I installed emacs (the REAL editor,
yeah!). Emacs wants to put a whole directory in libexec. You can
always change that destination with --libexecdir=..., of course, but
I don't want any directorie in /usr/bin (& according to the fhs, I
don't think there should be any either). I decided to put it in
/usr/lib, but well...that's not quite right either.

Any suggestions?

Björn

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org