Having problems with glibc installation

Jack Detrick vze24938 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 27 21:17:33 PST 2001

> This is not an error, and is in fact common. A distro containing all the
> necessary versions of auxiliary programs for compiling glibc is very rare.
> Just forget about it, it's normal. This is not what's causing the problem.

My apologies for potentially harmfully misleading someone--I was only
trying to help.  In my defense, look here:

http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfsdiscuss/4232.html

I was in fact following a quite normal path to try and find the cause of
the problem.  AAMOF, the two problems actually look pretty similar
(pending a comparison of config.log's).
--
With no walls or fences on the internet, who needs Windows or Gates?

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org