Automated LFS creation

Marcel Mulder marcel.mulder at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 29 14:00:25 PST 2001

Hi,

I just started to build a LFS of my own. The first thing I noticed was
that I have to do a lot of manual work. I use the lfs-command files but
still a lot of unpacking, copying, removing and ....
Is there somebody who thought about making a script to make a LFS system
with a single command. Of course the packages and lfs-commands should be
at a defined place and some information is needed to start-up the script
but I think it should be possible. But I am the newbie and I don't know
if I can make something like this.

Like to here some opinions

/Marcel

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org