Automated LFS creation

Daniel Wilcox disabled at gmx.at
Mon Jan 29 19:48:58 PST 2001

personally i can't even handle dealing with normal distro installs anymore,
so i made an image of my install directly after finishing it and have written
an entire installer, partitioning and everything for a backup for myself.
sure i'm installing binaries but they were compiled on my system and can only
run on a i686.  so rather than making LFS again, i just made a "distro", as
much as you could consider it one with it's limited programs and applications.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org