CVS version format

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 30 17:10:29 PST 2001

> Everything looks good as far as I can tell, but I am curious about
> one thing. I noticed that you use SGML for the CVS version of the
> book, is there any technical reason you use it instead of XML, or is
> is just a matter of preference?

When I first moved from Linuxdoc XML wasn't matured yet so SGML was the best
way to go. I've been planning to move to XML for quite some time now. LFS-3.0
will be XML based. I'll soon start moving towards XML. Perhaps even coming
Friday after I've moved the mailinglists around as announced last week.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org