Problem compiling gettext using CVS built book

Jack Detrick vze24938 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 31 14:28:54 PST 2001

I have yet to go through the fix you posted.  After I encounter a
show-stopping error, I usually wipe the contents of /mnt/lfs so I can
start again the next night with my automated scripts, once the scripts
are fixed.  I have incorporated your changes into my static install
script, and I'll find out tomorrow morning if things go well.  Thank you
_very much_ for your help.
--
With no walls or fences on the internet, who needs Windows or Gates?

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org