The LFS description needs some work

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 31 18:34:13 PST 2001

On January 31, 2001 09:24 pm, you wrote:
> After reading the draft you posted, I decided in an episode of
> momentary insanity to take a stab at myself. The draft below is
> mostly drawn from your original post.

<cut>

Looks real nice, thanks. I'll probably take your draft now and expand on that
one. I will, however, leave out the "gain braginess" part. It's supposed to
be a serious description and I'd like to keep it somewhat format (as I'll be
using it for formal purposes as well).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org