DSL Router Howto anyone?

Florin Boariu florin at bnv-bamberg.de
Sun Jul 1 11:10:10 PDT 2001

Hi!

A long, very long time ago I promised people to write a
DSL-Router-Hint/Howto/However.

I know I'm late, a lot, and I'm terribly sorry, but now it's finally
done. I noticed that there already exists a pppoe-hint at
linuxfromscratch.org, but I didn't see a DSL-Router-Hint -- chances are I
didn't looked hard enough ;-)

Anyway, here's my opus:

http://www.bnv-bamberg.de/home/ba2809/dsl-uhowto.txt

It might even be of use to somebody... If you people think it's worth the
effort to be made a LFS-Hint, then go on an do it (or mail me and I'll do
it). In this case I'd like to ask a native English speaker to have a look
at the text -- somebody raised his hand? :)

have fun!

florin.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org