building LFS: my settings

Hector Resto shadowmanresto at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 16:52:09 PDT 2001

I thought I share this with the list.  Basically, the
only way I see fit to go thru the book and building
the LFS at the same time is: have the PDF or html file
open and a terminal window open.  Is this how everyone
else is doing it? or are you using some PDF viewer
that works at the command prompt?  I'm using xpdf with
the LFS book open on it and an xterm window that
covers about half the display.  This way I can see
what's on the book and type commands at the same time.