building LFS: my settings

Hector Resto shadowmanresto at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 17:45:25 PDT 2001

I should've thought of using the html source with
lynx, too.  Coming from Windows background, the 1st
thing that came to mind was the way I'm going thru it
right now.  I just thought that maybe having X running
would mess things up somehow. That's why I wanted to
check with some of you on this.  Thanks for your