building LFS: my settings

Adrian Ho aho-lfs-discuss at 03s.net
Sun Jul 1 18:37:46 PDT 2001

On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 04:52:09PM -0700, Hector Resto wrote:
> Is this how everyone else is doing it?

What I did was to take the text version and split it into individual
scripts along section lines.  I initially left the text in as comments,
so that I could refer to it while I customized the scripts, then removed
them later.  One final master script that simply runs everything else
and logs all output to a file, and a cron job to rebuild it nightly (I'm
still adding stuff).

Eliminates lots of typos.  8-)

- Adrian
Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org