building LFS: my settings

Spall, Michael Michael.Spall at pearsoned-ema.com
Mon Jul 2 08:23:18 PDT 2001

my guess would be to do like allt eh install stuff but with &1%> or whatever
it is to redirect stderr, then redirect it to /dev/tty3

jsut my idea, i havent got my LFS to compile yet tho' theres something
seriously wrong with my hard drive, i keeep getting error messages about ti
having a bad CRC or soemthing :-(