bootable cd with scsi support

jerry jdinardo at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 3 04:44:19 PDT 2001

initrd is documented in the linux kernel Documentation subdirectory. That
documentation + the ramdisk documentaion in the same subdir helped me create
a bootable initrd style cd.

If this is not enough I can post the scripts but I do not have them on my
work machine so I can not do it until tonight.

jpd

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org