building LFS: my settings

Spall, Michael Michael.Spall at pearsoned-ema.com
Tue Jul 3 05:48:17 PDT 2001

that actually might be exactly my problem. I dont knwot he chipset, but will
inversitgate this.
thanks

will i get a performance hit If i turn of DMA?
yeh I know it continues and should have no problems, but the message is very
distracting as it appears ont eh current terminal (I'm mainly a console
user)

thanks again
Blessed Be