Chapter 6 ncurses mismatch between installation instructions and command explanation.

Claudio Nieder private at claudio.ch
Wed Jul 4 05:34:20 PDT 2001

Hi,

The command explanation mentiones "ln -s libncurses.a libcurses.a"
which, unless I'm gone totally blind, is not present in the installation
instruction.

I'm refering to the CVS view I see on the LFS web site, i.e. on
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/ch06-ncurses.html

				claudio
--
Claudio Nieder, Kanalweg 1, CH-8610 Uster, Tel +41 79 357 6743
yahoo messenger: claudionieder aim: claudionieder icq:42315212
Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org