Book 3.0pre4 Chapter5 Fileutils

Spall, Michael Michael.Spall at pearsoned-ema.com
Wed Jul 4 09:19:57 PDT 2001

and that is exactly the attitude that has given Linux all of its problems so
far.

YOU might find
ln -s source [dest]
easier to use, but i would personally much rather use
symlink source to dest

And Im certain that a lot of "not as good" computing users would agree with
me.  I ahve the bonus of being good with computers and so I can handle
learning all of this, but Linux wont ever reach the desktop in non-technical
environments whilst this thinking is still about.

Of course thats just my 2 cents (or whatever)

Sir Percival