hello

Hector Resto shadowmanresto at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 09:57:44 PDT 2001

I share your feelings about running out of space.  I
was using an older version of the book, plus I wasn't
deleting the folders as each static install was done.
Another thing was that I didn't allocate myself enough
hard drive space: 1 gig.  Now I'm using an extra 4 gig
hard drive, using the latest book version, and
deleting the folders right after each static install.
I'll see how it goes now!  I'm really looking forward
to using LFS as my main system.  Mainly because I'll
have full control as to what goes into it.