Book 3.0pre4 Chapter5 Fileutils

Marcel Mulder marcel.mulder at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 4 11:29:51 PDT 2001

I was to quick asking the question because a few minutes later I read the man
pages and I tried it. Sorry for this.
It is nice to see where such a 'stupid' (read 'to quickly asked') question leads
to.
Everybody should use, make or do what they think is best.
I want to make one remark about command prompts. Are they really more difficult to
handle then a GUI?
A lot of things can be done quicker or easier from the command prompt. I think we
always need both and everybody can decide for them self's how much they use each.
We can stop using it if we get WYTIWYG (What you think is what you get) but that
will probably take a while ;o)

/Marcel