2.4.6 is out!

Benjamin Keil bkeil at veganpub.com
Wed Jul 4 20:35:49 PDT 2001

On 04 Jul 2001 16:31:38 -0400, atark at thepipeline.net wrote:
> 'Nuff said!
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/linux/
>
> And while on that topic what is the current patch on the 2.4.5 kernel that is
> the current book version for?  I don't seem to have problems without using
> it. A breif look in the archives did not turn up an answer.
>
> --Andy
> atark at thepipeline.net
> --

Really, I can't build without it....  It fixes up a type mismatch
between what sched.h declares and what some other files declare for some
timer variable.  It's probably a case of GCC 3.0 being pickier than
older GCC's.

: Benjamin Keil                     VEGAN Publications         :
: Webmaster and                 A Professional Website for     :
: Strategy / Linux Editor   Video Game Reviewing and Reporting :

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org