Hate to delurk this way

Gonçalo Gomes garmg at unsecurity.org
Thu Jul 5 06:12:41 PDT 2001

Hello!

that is because lilo is unable to find a bootable image,
you probably specified the wrong device / partition on lilo.conf

imagine that you have something like this.

image=/usr/src/linux-2.2.19/arch/i386/boot/bzImage
        label=19
        read-only
        root=/dev/hda5 # <- the problem is probably here. :-)

best regards,
Gonçalo Gomes