Glibc-2.2.3

Lesende, Emiliano - (Ext Arg) Emiliano.Lesende at attla.com
Thu Jul 5 13:12:55 PDT 2001

Well, I finally found what was bothering. I compile mawk with -O3
optimizations,
DONT DO THIS. The -O3 optimizations was causing a segmentation fault and
that was
why I coudnt get glibc compiled.

Well I already recompiled it. And it seems (at least for now) to be
compiling just
fine now.

Thanxs to all who answered me and thanxs Benjamin for the make return code
tip (I
didnt knew that one :) ).

Best Regards
Emiliano Lesende