New hint admin

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jul 6 04:48:30 PDT 2001

On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 11:19:21PM +0200, Erika Pacholleck wrote:
> ( Son, 01 Jul 2001 ) Ian Chilton <-- :
> > hints at linuxfromscratch.org
> > http://hints.linuxfromscratch.org
>
> I like that combination.
>
> One question: what about hints announcing, will that
> be burried somewhere in the mailing lists or could it
> go via lfs-announce or a standard header that would
> make filtering easier?

The traffic on that list will be very low, it's not that we deal with 10
new hints every day or anything like that. Perhaps a message or two a
day, that will probably be it for now. I don't see a need for a
dedicated hints-announce list. Not yet anyway, until traffic becomes too
much. But like Ian said we'll talk about it some when he gets back from
his vacation.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org